Kinetic Physical Therapy, West Chester, PA
Located at the ACAC
1130 McDermott Drive
West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: (610) 430-3545
Fax: (610) 430-3547
A Patient Experience Centered On The Patient
The goal of Kinetic Physical Therapy, West Chester is to be the best resource for the treatment of physical impairments, and movement dysfunction. The physical therapists at Kinetic have all of the qualifications and advanced skills needed to provide you the highest level of healthcare in the region.
Kinetic Physical Therapy, West Chester takes a “hands on” approach to treating patients. Our treatment model is simple, one patient, one physical therapist, one goal. We believe in one on one treatment in an environment conducive to getting well. Physical Therapists are movement specialists and biomechanical experts, which makes us uniquely qualified to treat any movement related condition with positive outcomes. From low back pain to performance enhancement in your chosen sport; the bottom line is, if you have trouble moving, Kinetic Physical Therapy, West Chester can help.
Physical Therapy Staff at West Chester
Dr. Gabe Kresge
Dr. Andrew Taylor
Kinetic Physical Therapy, West Chester Programs & Services
- Low Back Pain (Lumbar Spine)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Spine)
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip/Knee Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Pain
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehab
- Total Joint Replacements (Hip, Knee, Shoulder)
- Post-Fracture Management
- Sports Injuries
- Adolescent Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Dysfunction
- Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Pelvic Floor Rehab (Women and Men)
- TMJ Dysfunction (TMD)Aquatic Therapy
- Active Release Technique?
- Graston Technique
- Kinesio Taping Method?
- The Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)