Kinetic Physical Therapy, Collegeville, PA
241 Plaza Drive
Collegeville, PA 19426
Phone: (610) 831-5205
Fax: (610) 831-5204
A Patient Experience Centered On The Patient
The goal of Kinetic Physical Therapy, Collegeville is to be the best resource for the treatment of physical impairments, and movement dysfunction. The physical therapists at Kinetic have all of the qualifications and advanced skills needed to provide you the highest level of healthcare in the region.
Kinetic Physical Therapy, Collegeville takes a “hands on” approach to treating patients. Our treatment model is simple, one patient, one physical therapist, one goal. We believe in one on one treatment in an environment conducive to getting well. Physical Therapists are movement specialists and biomechanical experts, which makes us uniquely qualified to treat any movement related condition with positive outcomes. From low back pain to performance enhancement in your chosen sport; the bottom line is, if you have trouble moving, Kinetic Physical Therapy, Collegeville can help.
Physical Therapy Staff at Collegeville
Dr. Jason Elvin
Clinic Director, Director of Clinical Quality
Dr. Jeffrey Kurtz
Kinetic Physical Therapy, Collegeville Programs & Services
- Low Back Pain (Lumbar Spine)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Spine)
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip/Knee Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Pain
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehab
- Total Joint Replacements (Hip, Knee, Shoulder)
- Post-Fracture Management
- Sports Injuries
- Adolescent Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Dysfunction
- Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Pelvic Floor Rehab (Women and Men)
- TMJ Dysfunction (TMD)Aquatic Therapy
- Active Release Technique?
- Graston Technique
- Kinesio Taping Method?
- The Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)